I ended up writing quite a long comment on a site I frequent about places to see in Italy, and it occurred to me that I don’t often write much about that here. To tell the truth, part of the reason is that I think I could write a book about it, there’s so much material, and so it’s tough to pick bits and pieces, but I thought I’d jot a few suggestions down from time to time. I’ll try and collect the links here.
- Visiting the Veneto: Venice and Verona
- Visitign the Veneto: The Real Italy – Padova, Treviso and Vicenza
- Visiting the Veneto: Monselice, Este and Montagnana
- Visiting the Veneto: Cittadella, Castelfranco and Bassano del Grappa
- Visiting the Veneto: The Mountains